I wish...........

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could have one wish what would it be??

Mine would be that I didn't have to worry about my hubby working and money and if my kids wanted something sensible I could buy it. Our recent holiday was fantastic and we saved all year and we spent like it was water but we had the best time ever and after 8 years without a holiday it was fabolous to do that without having to budget all the time. I wouldnt wish for millions just to be able to comfortably live.I know there are probably better things to wish for like world peace and cure for illnesses but I would just like my kids to have a lovely childhood. I may win the lottery next week
xx

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More wishes of course! I'd wish for money, $10 trillion should be enough
. And then I'd wish that whenever I reached in my pocket for money, I'd always pull out the exact amount, regardless of how much or how little it is.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The same thing I always say. I wish I was actually very good at math, instead of having pretty much no ability in that area at all.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd wish for my health to return to normal asap so I can get back to normal

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

The same thing I always say. I wish I was actually very good at math, instead of having pretty much no ability in that area at all.
Thats a good one. Me too!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Within the States, yes, that's true -- but not for long. People travel so much that the blasted things are spreading nationwide very quickly. I'm being careful not to sit on upholstered furniture in public places, or to place my purse on a carpeted floor, lest I pick up an icky hitchhiker...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would wish for more wishes so I could accomplish all I wanted to.
1st would be more money than I could ever spend.
2nd would be that my and those I care about would be free of pain and illness.
3rd would be the successful cat rescue for seniors to make sure they would always have their beloved cats so they would not be lonely. It would cover vet costs, food if needed, and the assurance that if they were to pass on before their cats, that they would have a place to live out their days well cared for. The "Hello In There Foundation" has been a dream of mine for years. Named for a John Prine song about lonely old people.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I couldn't wish for more wishes (that would be cheating, right?) I'd wish for good health for my DH.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would wish for a few more wishes.. On these I'd:
1 wish for no more abuse on any animals or humans ever again.
2 I'd wish for people to realize that animals are not throwaways but a part of the family to be loved and spoiled until the time of passing
3 I'd wish for a cure for all diseases, cancer, lymphoma, things like that.
4 I'd wish for all my family and friends to be debt free for the rest of their lives.
5 I'd wish for hubby and I to be debt free for the rest of our lives.
6 I'd wish for the world to be a utopia, free of murder, rape, violence, hatred, war, A place where everyone in the world where everyone loves and respects everyone and everything.
I know there's more but those are the ones that I can think of right now..