I wish I understand cat talk...PLEASE HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tisjaeso

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much my fellow cat lovers.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  I am so sorry for your loss. He was in a lot of pain, you did what was best. He is in peace now.......Maia and I send our love

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you for your responses.

Today, I took Miballs to the vet and I have made the heartbreaking decision to have him PTS. The vet said he might have a tumor developing near or on his spine and the root of the cause might be the leukemia. I brought him home today just so my family can say one last good-bye to a member of our family.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you.
Oh...how terribly sad, I'm so sorry there isn't a better way hon.

Sometimes we have to go with what seems right for our cats, and I'm sure despite how hard this is and will be for you, you want what is best for him, and never want him to suffer.

Big hugs, such sad news :(

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this!  It sounds to me like you've done everything you can to give him a good, happy life and help him through this painful time.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry that you had to make that difficult decision. But your kitty will be in a better place, and will be pain free :) have some consolation in knowing that you provided him the best life possible, and that you're doing what's in the best interest for your cat. 

My condolences and good vibes to you and your family during this tough time.

kitkaturday

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that this turned out so sadly for you! But you were really an exemplary kitty-mom and tried so hard to get him help. It looks like this was supposed to be his time. He was very much loved, and I am sure he had the best life a kitty could want, with you caring for him. My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.