I wish i knew you guys in real life.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No matter what happens, we will always be here for you. We may not be with you physically, but we are here and we are your friends. We will always be ready to listen whenever you want or need to talk.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please dont let that experience prevent you from making new friends!!

I am coming down to Melbourne soon, and I would like to meet up with you! You can come and meet my friends! They are not bullies, we have all been in the same situation with being chubby and bullied!

Please accept my invitation, I know i'm far away and hardly on tcs these days but im thinking of you!
*hugs*

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't feel bad. I've been where you are and am still there. I have very few friends and I see them seldom because they are busy with their own lives. I'm an only child, so it makes it even harder. I've been alone all my life and still am. I've been bullied and picked on all my life and I never understood why.
I would love to be able to meet you so I know I am not alone!
But I'm a little too far away so this will have to do for now. I'm sooo sorry about your loss. I know it's very hard right now. I do not make new friends for the same reason you do. I am trying to become more social (I am not at all), but still be guarded at the same time. I don't even date.
But that could be because all I get are perverts and I'm really shy. There is only one person I know that truly knows me for who I am.
We all have problems and it's nice to vent on here from time to time. Don't go away. You should be around friends. Don't ever turn away from friends especially here. This is one of the friendliest forums I have been on. Come here anytime you feel lonely or just want someone to talk to. There are some really nice people on here.
PM me if you need someone to talk to.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs to you from Perth. I'm in Australia, but as far away from you as I would be were I in Singapore! That should make you laugh....

The best thing I ever learnt was that people cannot hurt you if you love yourself, and if you know you're a good person with a kind heart, and you cherish yourself. I don't mean to sound soppy but cherishing yourself is so important. It means that you will always treat yourself with care, because you like and respect yourself. It's hard to achieve, but when you do, what other people say to you out of cruelty and mean-spiritedness won't matter anymore.

You have plenty of friends here who will all accompany you on your journey to loving yourself and knowing you are worth a fortune in this world.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Don't feel bad. I've been where you are and am still there. I have very few friends and I see them seldom because they are busy with their own lives. I'm an only child, so it makes it even harder. I've been alone all my life and still am. I've been bullied and picked on all my life and I never understood why.
I would love to be able to meet you so I know I am not alone!
But I'm a little too far away so this will have to do for now. I'm sooo sorry about your loss. I know it's very hard right now. I do not make new friends for the same reason you do. I am trying to become more social (I am not at all), but still be guarded at the same time. I don't even date.
But that could be because all I get are perverts and I'm really shy. There is only one person I know that truly knows me for who I am.
We all have problems and it's nice to vent on here from time to time. Don't go away. You should be around friends. Don't ever turn away from friends especially here. This is one of the friendliest forums I have been on. Come here anytime you feel lonely or just want someone to talk to. There are some really nice people on here.
PM me if you need someone to talk to.
I'm an only child as well.

I'm sorry ive been carrying on so much. I know pretty much everyone here has lost a pet and had lots of support, i suppose we all handle it differently. Thank you everyone for your support and replies. I'm sorry i haven't been posting much, but i got all your gifts and messages. I'm sort of lost and wandering so i hope maybe next week i will go back to my vigerous posts and maybe a little silliness.

Thank you again

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know exactly where you are coming from. It took me about 10 years to realize that my "friends" weren't who they claimed to be and even when we were out of high school, they STILL liked to talk about each other behind their backs. I HATE that. Now that I don't talk to anyone who was my "friend" back then and I have moved away, I have about 3 or 4 close friends who I count on for ANYTHING and that is all I need. It sucks to find out who your real friends are. And now that I am getting married, my old "friends" think they will be invited to my wedding.......NOW they realize how good they had it

Sending you virtual hugs and wishing I could be there for you as well. It will get better

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just caught this thread now....hugs to you
. A lot of us understand the pain you are in from losing your beloved pet. We are all here for you as friends. I am online at various times, so if you ever need anyone to chat to, pm whenever you like. I'd love to get to know you

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey, you need time to grieve and you will get through this. Lossing a pet isn't a small thing. For a lot of people it's like losing a sibling or child. Some people don't understand that, and I feel sorry for them. I know there is a hole in your heart right now, and it will never go away but in time it won't hurt as much and you will be able to smile at the good times. For now, cry when you need to, be alone if you want to, do whatever you need to do to get through this.

When it comes to "friends", people throw this word around too easily. I have 3 people that I can call "true friends". 2 live hours away, and the 3rd I was lucky enough to marry (so, he's kinda stuck with me). All I can say is there are good people out there, but unfortunately a lot of time you have to go through a lot of stupid, shallow, backstabing people to appreciate the good ones. Just be guarded about who you put your trust in, but don't close yourself to the possibilities of a true friend. They are out there...one is looking for you.

Lots of hugs!! PM me anytime if you want to talk.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww babe!

I`m sorry your having such a hard time. Just remember, most people can count their close friends on one hand. I know what it`s like to be bullied but you come to realise that those people are the losers.
Look how many friends you have here! Stay positive and look to the future.
Don`t give up, ok?

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh gosh, ya just made me tear up! I know the feeling, I wish i knew everyone from on here too. It gets lonley, especially when things are down and you don't feel very socialable. I'm here!