I will not be around as often ....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...I have recently been having lots of fights with my family , mum and step dad, so I'm living at my house, sunday, monday , tuesday and I'm staying at my Nana's the other nights. She does have internet acsess but I'd hate to impose even more, I'm leaving all my animal buddies here but taking my 4 kittens until they are cats, Nana just lives down the road and I'm trying to get closer to my immediate family this way, I hope ya'll understand and I'll try and come on at least once a week,
, I'm definitly NOT leaving because I hate you guys, your some of the best buddies I have EVER made and I love you all, Have a good weekend, and oh BTW I will be around till this wednesday, Catch up soon

- Sam
, while I'm writing this I'm crying so much, I'll miss you:lips:

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sam, i am so sorry to hear that. Just remember that we are not going anywhere and will be here when you get the chance to visit.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry you are having family troubles! Stay strong ,and check in often if you can!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sam.. I hope things will work out better soon!
Keep posting when you can!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam-

Family fights are the pits, but perhaps this one can work out over time. I am glad you have a safe place to go and won't end up on the street like so many others who have problems with home life. If you need to talk about anything, you know where to find some folks who care.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know where you're coming from, Sam. I spent most of my weekends, summers and school holidays, with my grandmother. During my teens, Mom and I did not get along at all. Granny was a lifesaver!

Hope everything works out.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sam, I am sorry about your troubles. Please take care of yourself and come back here when you can.
Mega hugs from a fellow kiwi to another!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the family problems Sam. Sometimes a small break helps a LOT. And it is wonderful to see you putting forth effort to work things out. Keep your head up.. we aren't going anywhere, we will miss you, but we will definitely be here when you are able to come back full swing.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your family troubles, Sam! We'll miss you, but you need to work things out with your family. We'll always be here whenever you come for a visit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww {{{HUGS}}} To everyone! I'm just getting all my stuff ready for nanas

You guys are all so kind, and Yes I know you guys will be here and I wont forget that
Thanks for all the kind words

Love Sam

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh I am so sorry you are having problems with your family..I know how rough it can be at times..believe me, I am living it right now...((hugs)) and hang in there and check in when you can!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sam! It's too bad that you're having family issues. I really hope that things get better between you & your folks. Please don't forget about us here!
I know you won't!

Take care of yourself and don't forget that we're all here for ya if you need to talk. Hope to see you around the boards soon!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heheh you aren't getting rid of me till wednesday heheheh, Thanks you guys ...more {{{HUGS}}}} :lips::lips:

sandi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll miss you not being around as much, Sam! Enjoy all your posts and wonderful pictures of your babies. I think each and every one of us understands what family issues can be like - we've all been there at one time or another - so I hope all can be resolved quickly. I'm glad you aren't leaving all together - and look forward to the time when you can be back as often as you can.

((((HUGS))))

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just catching up now on posts, sorry to hear of your home troubles! Sometimes a short separation can be an excellent way to get a new perspective on the situation and mend family problems.

Good Luck!

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam? I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles. Just remember that most kids your age have troubles too. You don't even want me to begin the problems I had. You will come through it stronger than ever and with flying colors. You're much stronger than I was when I was your age. I'll see you when you're on.

Kitty hugs!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, It's a shame Family problems happen eh! But it might only be for a few months and I'm still gonna be here 4+ a week

:lips:Sam

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey You Guys!

The person I have been having the most problems with Ian [step-dad] has been away for a week and he's coming back next Monday, So I have been staying @ home apart from last week, things have been much better lately so I have been staying @ my Nanas each night but coming here most afternoons to post
Arrrrrhh Cool eh!

BUT I only have 1/2 an hour to post and then I wont be here till Sunday
Coz I'm going to stay at a mates for a few days so take care people

Sam.