I want to give you a FREE awesome cat decal for your vehicle!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you for letting us know! Why not review them?

Also, I am now closing the giveaway for further submissions. I'm going to count all submissions and assign them with numbers, then run an entirely random draw via random.org. Results will be posted here really soon - stay tuned!
review added 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Thank you for letting us know! Why not review them?

Also, I am now closing the giveaway for further submissions. I'm going to count all submissions and assign them with numbers, then run an entirely random draw via random.org. Results will be posted here really soon - stay tuned!
review added 
 Thank you!!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to let everyone know that I did receive my decal.....Thanks @Anne  

Things have been hectic lately and as soon as I get it on my cat   er car......LOL     I will post a picture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I wanted to let everyone know that I did receive my decal.....Thanks @Anne  

Things have been hectic lately and as soon as I get it on my cat   er car......LOL     I will post a picture.
Thanks for letting us know! Let is know if you get any interesting responses 
 You can also review it in the reviews section if you like 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got an email today from the seller of these decals on Amazon and he gave me a code to use for 10% off in their Amazon store. I asked him if it was OK to share the code and he said yes. The code has a one time use per person but it doesn't expire. Here it is for anyone who is interested in buying any of these. They are very nice. 
 To use a promotional code on Amazon, once you get to the checkout page and you choose your payment method, look down underneath where it says NAME ON CARD- you will see the box to add the code and then hit apply. 

WZ78B5H8