I want this kitten (like I need 3)

materialsgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

I actually wouldn't adopt the kitten.....I know that's mean but I would rather adopt from a shelter/rescue group instead of someone who couldn't be bothered to spay the momma cat or at least keep the momma cat isolated and indoors until ready for surgery. I know it's not the kitten's fault, but I would just be more comfortable adopting a kitten that way. Then again, if you get this kitten you know it will be spayed whereas some random person might not take care of it. I'm kinda torn! lol.

Kittens through rescue groups are almost always less expensive in initial costs because they are typically already spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and are up to date on shots.

You could always donate the $ you would have spent on this kitten to a rescue group.
I completely agree with this! That kitten is adorable, but by adopting it, it would only be encouraging this dumb owner to keep his cat unspayed. I would be half-tempted to send the owner a nasty email about letting his cat reproduce so much. If you don't have room for more cats, don't let them reproduce! *end rant*

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That kitten is too cute, but it does her no good to be in a home that can't afford her. Maybe you can send her photo to someone you know who would like her.