I want this cat!

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Woah I thought Cleo was big. She is over weight but She lost alot in one year. She gained back a little becuse of the meds she is on. He is the biggest cat i have ever seen.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was hard to say from that pic but I don't think he looked big because of fatness - he might have been a little tubby being intact etc, but he's just a BIG boy

I think it so nice that he was reunited with his family. I'm sure if they didn't take care of him with his FIV they wouldn't have come forward - he'd be easier not to have than to have, so I think they really
him. It must have been awful for his Dad to come home from his lung transplant to find his baby gone.

Sigh....I love happy endings

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

His owner came forward! Looks like he had been missing for 6 months. And he is FIV positive.

http://www.oregonhumane.org/news/Cat...r_Reunited.htm
That was my first thought when I saw him. Those big jowls are common in adult roaming, fighting toms...we very rarely see them outside of the FIV room (but they sometimes go down with neutering). Sad, but it's manageable and definitely NOT a death sentence! I'd love to have an FIV kitty, but the rescue won't let me take one since I have negative kitties at home. My co-worker has 6 FIV's!

I wonder why he wasn't neutered?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

I think it so nice that he was reunited with his family. I'm sure if they didn't take care of him with his FIV they wouldn't have come forward - he'd be easier not to have than to have, so I think they really
him. It must have been awful for his Dad to come home from his lung transplant to find his baby gone.

Sigh....I love happy endings
He must have devastated to find his big boy gone!!!! What a big handsome boy
I wonder if he got FIV in that 6 months he was lost?