I want my baby, I miss him soooooooo much:(

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that post! I'm so glad he's home! Sounds like he's got other friends somewhere, doesn't it?

About the weed killer... it would have been considerate of your neighbor to say something first, but I'm sure there's no actual right or wrong here. Maybe what you can do is write up a short note to your neighbors asking them to alert your family when they plan to use poisons in their yards (like weed killers). Let them know that the longer in advance they can let you know the better. Include your phone number(s), thank them, and then photocopy it and pass it out?

Just an idea. It seems like your neighbor is friendly, just not really thinking about much besides the weeds...

I hope YOU'RE feeling better, healthwise! I know you're feeling better now you know Yogi's safe.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHh I hope he comes home soon!!!
Maybe call a radiop station and have them announce your missing kitty..I am not sure if they do that where you live, but here, they will describe your animal and ask whoever has seen him/her to call the radio station or your home number....I sure hope you find him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for being so supportive. It helps to have good friends at a time like this.

Thanks lots Laurie for the advice. Mum is going over to talk to them as we feel it was quite careless of them, but of course we will be nice about the situation. My Neighbours on the Right side, hate cats, and my cats love people, Loonie & Elmo cat often be seen sitting in their very posh window, they work long hours and I get really scared when the cats are in their house. I always just slip a note under their door telling them our very expensive cats have perched themselves and they always just chase them out.

Kathy I have found him

P.s Thanks again for the Hugs & Kind Support. I know Yogi wouldn't of came home if it wasn't for TCS vibes

Love From Sam.