I wanna be just like my big bruvver!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG HEIDI! I haven't seen pictures of Mojo yet - and OMG! I cannot believe how much she looks like Ming Loy! I flashed the pic to Gary - and he did a total double-take - like he was about to ask where the heck did that picture of Ming Loy come from!

Of COURSE she's gorgeous!

And Trent is just magnificent. I mean - that is the word for him, especially in this picture. What a beautiful boy! He always looks a little upset in pictures - but WHAT a great photo!

And I am always amazed at how well you take pictures of your black kitties! I just can't get it right.

I need some Ophelia pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and I'd love to see Ginger again....

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just going to comment how similar Mojo and Ming Loy look in Ming Loy's thread! And they have the same mischievious look when they play, that I just haven't really been able to capture with Mojo.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to take a picture of Ming Loy when she's sitting in that position. It's uncanny!

But really - maybe I can take "action" photos - but you got that "black kitty" ability down - and your babies look as gorgeous as they really must look! I just can't seem to capture that.

So.... about those Ophelia and Ginger pics.... ????

Laurie