I´ve done it ! My 1st Sig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I really like the latest signature you made. I see you're getting used to using some of the "Shapes" in photoshop to make your background.

You had some questions about "Flattening" and adding boarders and edges to your signatures, and I gave you some idea's in Sarahp's thread, about that.
Re. shapes - yes, and I discovered you can download a load more - yippee - what I couldnt work out was when I use "shapes" I cant seem to use the filter gallery - I tried rasterising them but only the last one shows up ?? Obviously its me doing something wrong ??
as you can see one of my fish has a black border - that was done in filter gallery - but all the others were on the main work area

Thanks for your explanation about flattening - I have not done this action, just gone straight to "save for web" and it seems all OK (?)

Still playing around with borders & edges - and well I quite like my latest sig. with Dino & his fishes !

Thanks tons

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can download 'brushes' that look just like the shapes and do not need rasterising.
If you do want to use the shapes, you need to rasterise each layer, then merge them to one layer (or use blending modes on each) and then use your blend mode, but brushes are a lot more user friendly