I tried to do a Tim Tam Slam...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

where do you buy it? At Target? What Isle? Do you guys know??? I think that is how I am going to spend my Christmas... Eating Tim Tams and watching movies - Australia is on tonight!
How appropriate!
Have you seen Australia before? I love that movie!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

where do you buy it? At Target? What Isle? Do you guys know??? I think that is how I am going to spend my Christmas... Eating Tim Tams and watching movies - Australia is on tonight!
I found TimTam's at our local Target for the first time when I was shopping for my secret santee! I've never tried them before, but I plan to go back and get some the next time I'm there!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried a Tim Tam Slam with my coffee this morning.... success! OMG Yum! Maybe I will try again to make sure I can duplicate the results...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally managed to do that slam thingy!

I'm not sure what all the raving is about though. You end up putting a completely soggy cookie in your mouth at the end.

I much prefer to eat my Tim Tam's plain with sips of milk or coffee when I'm done

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I finally managed to do that slam thingy!

I'm not sure what all the raving is about though. You end up putting a completely soggy cookie in your mouth at the end.

I much prefer to eat my Tim Tam's plain with sips of milk or coffee when I'm done
I think I might prefer my TimTams the same way, Linda.

Nibble, nibble,nibble...

NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I confess that while the slam is tasty -- and it really ought to be experienced at least once
-- I do prefer them separate from the liquid.

And if I had any doubt as to whether TimTams have "arrived" in this area, it was completely dispelled the other day when I saw them in London Drugs. They don't stock what doesn't move, so there must be a decent demand.