I think this is it!!!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww!
I know that must break your heart! There aren't any dressers with sharp edges or any thing is it. b/c My baby has taken a liking to the stupid dresser and now I have to close off all rooms in the house...Well, that is until I get her set up in the bathroom. Unfortunately my bathroom isn't that big so I have to figure that one out, but I'm sure that it will all work out for you.

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
good luck and im sending out good vibes 2 u all w8ing sounds like ur pretty close though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nothing on my end yet. its around 345pm here and i just woke up though.
she is hiding in the basement again so i have to go look for her now. Kitty gave me a scare last night though. my little sister forgot to shut her window again and Kitty got on the roof.

I guess our 3 cats have us all on edge, right ladies?
yeah they do apparently. i think they are all laughing at us like "watch... i'll make my back twitch and meowmy will go crazy hahaha!"

keep me updated guys!

mowsluver

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's it exactly! Mine just looks at me and seems to almost smile....

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mowsluver

That's it exactly! Mine just looks at me and seems to almost smile....
that is too funny!!
they cant hold it forever though.....

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Missy gets rounder every time I check on her. I can only describe it like this.....she looks like those pygmy goats at the petting farm at the zoo
Poor thing, And the funny thing is that when I go in to check on her she is usually in her box laying down and I think maybe, but no she's just laying there

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
aww...I've been working lots and was hoping to see that some kitties have been born
Oh well, but as you said, they CANT hold them forever lol

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nothing here yet. she has been trying to "dig" her way into the closet where she maved her las litter to so maybe that is a sign. we wont let her be in a closet this time because the closets get REALLY hot. her back is still twitching but nothing yet.tomarrow seh will be 2 weeks overdue according to my dates. i could be wrong though. her next due date is July 25 but i'm going to visit my sister then so i dont know what i am going to do. i really wish she would just have them... please, please, please send vibes so that Kitty has her babies soon...