I think someone had too much to drink!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the pictures! Tamme, maybe you should show Roo the Weight Watching thread. He's just a wee bit plump!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tamme, I almost died laughing at that first picture of Roo. His expression is priceless, and those feet sticking up in the air, oh my! I hope you don't mind that I saved it to send to some of my cat loving friends. It is too funny.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bren.1 of course I don't mind, please, help yourself!

As for the rest of you, thanks so much for your enthusiastic respnses. Oh my indeed! I never thought you guys would like them so much, I've got plenty~he's such a ham!!

valanhb- I've submitted 25 at one time to Anne so they all need to be cycled through. I don't think I put my name with them, cause it was when I first started and didn't know about such things...perhaps I will e-mail her again with them, I wouldn't want to mess up what she's got so organized.

Jeanie G.- He's actually ona diet now, believe it or not. I used to use a constant feeder cause he and Tigger used to literally destroy the house! But now after a year of the feeder, I've gone back to a once-a-day feeding...in separate bowls.

amany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love it too. Ginger sits most of the time like that. I have to take her picture someday. It is really funny.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First of all, Laurie....what an adorable picture!!!

And second...Tamme!!!! That cat looks more like 30 lbs to me!!!!
I'm glad to hear he is on a diet!!!!!! It isn't healthy for him to be so big!! But he is just absolutely adorable anyway!!!! He looks like such a sweet cat!!!!

amany

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do not know, my cats differ in their weught and size. Ginger is small frame one but her daughter is almost bigger than her and heavier (as her Dady was). Nala looks big but very light (all hair). How can I know the ideal weight. They are all persians.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can feel the ribs and see if there's much fat on them. That way the fur won't fool you.