I think she preggo? here's pics

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there is movement I felt Skittles at little over 5 weeks prego I think but she had 13 in there and so little room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Momof3rugratzs
Is Runtz and Taffy Skittle"s kids? And how are u doing? Is that little baby coming out soon?
My husband is bringing home a box today. I'm excited to get it all fixed up.
Will a heating pad be a good idea to use for heat on the bottom or do u think too dangerous.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Runtz and Taffy are her kids and they all 3 get along GREAT lol

I used a heating pad and rice socks. Just keep eye on the pad and keep it on low. have a soft blanket so they can cuddle

hakishiroom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

there is movement I felt Skittles at little over 5 weeks prego I think but she had 13 in there and so little room.
13 tiny ones?! My goodness...poor thing must've been miserable!!! Was she still able to move around fairly well or did she sit and sleep a lot?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL She gave up moving like 3 days before and rolled but the last day she could not get up it was so hard on her.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sharing her growing belly

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey all i thought this was a cute pic

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I can't really tell, but this might help, my cat is also pregnant, and maybe these photos will help you some.

Maybe that will help.
I hope it does. But, good luck with your kitty! She is very pretty.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL...
And i thought the pic i took of zella was bad..

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol!!!!! I hope, that everything will be alright when she has the little runts! :p

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a shot of Skittles before and posted it here. And now it says Skittles gone wild LOL and it is blurred out lol

junglebutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
good luck with the babies

I would definately suggest picking up a digital food scale for weighing the babies. i weigh my foster babies everyday to make sure that they are always gaining because losing is a sure sign that your momma kitty needs help especially if it is her first litter. Another easy thing I learned is momma will want her food and water right by where the kits will be staying so you should put the water up on something or have a food dish on a stand thing so the babies don't pull themselves into the waterbowl and freeze to death or drown. ( no I didn't learn that the hard way I just watched the babies crawling around and thought hey get that water up to higher ground)

Again good luck

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Everything is going good this morning. Zela's in her nesting mode. for the past 2 days she has been roaming crazy like. looking around the house. everyday i'm getting to know her more and learning. I have found out she doesn't like to hear yelling or screaming. If that happens she run's up to me with a stare. And if the kids cry she does the same to them. Thats probably the mother in her huh? The kids are loving her they ask to give her treats about twice a day. My husband put new screen up around the Florida room for her. That way she could enjoy some fresh air. I think she's being spoiled. LOL...
Anyway her teats are getting fuller and her sides are bigger as well. I will keep ever 1 posted. Oh! I forgot to ask. I have an idea about the birthing box. Since my youngest is 2 i didn't want any accident's, my idea is this. I have a pac and play (mobile crib) i was thinking on opening that.then putting the box we got for the birthing inside that. that way my children could not touch and the 2 dogs i have. I was going to stick it right by my bed. I am going to walmart for the weigher and i'm headed to petsmart for bottles.