I think Rosie and Sophie have an admirer!

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww, that's so cute!

There used to be two cats who lived in the building next to mine, one floor up, and they and my guys would watch one another from the windows, but they've moved now.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe a "play date" is in order? The people next door have an ancient Greyhound , Aki, who's Jamie's best buddy. Aki literally scratches at our door to ask whether he can play with Jamie. I worry a bit about letting them be together, because Aki is rather senile now, but they have so much fun. Generally, Jamie chases Aki around the house, which is really a sight to see.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww
That's really cute! It would have been lovely to see a picture! I wonder what your girlies were thinking?... hehe

I heard that cats have good eyesight? Because I know when Guin sits on top of the fridge freezer in the kitchen he looks right out the window to the garden. If anything (another cat most of the time) catches his eye he just follows them with his gaze!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cute. No wonder your girls have admirers. They're beautiful.
Gracie who used to have an admirer at my old apartment. We lived on the first floor then and the neighbor's cat, a big male tabby, used to come hang around the front window and stare in at her. She didn't appreciate the intention though - usually reacted with hissing!