I think my kitten ate the fish

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute, you have a nice set up for them. I have a small house. Not that I couldn't put up a shelf some where. He was on top of the fridge, it was a small shorter one. we just got a new one and it is a lot taller so I never put him back up on it, I thought it was too high. I don't have any shelves on closets in the bathroom so I keep sheets/pillows/towles in a dresser that is in the living room and that's where I had been keeping him. It is her fish, so I thought it would be better to keep it down so she can help feed him but she knocked the lid off last night so I washed it and she put it on, but ended up taking it off again. He is now on the fridge again I just don't like it so high. I will probley get some shelves to put up and put him on them. I think mine is the same as yours, it's kind of a triangle, but not quite and it can go in a corner or be like book ends or some thing. I think the shelf will work good.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I feel so stupid, I didn't even want to admit this, but figured I should.

I just saw the kitten messing around by the tank and thouht I saw some thing in it. I don't know where he had been, but he is in there now, I didn't see him this morning, and thought for sure Dora got him. He had been hiding I guess, I know the cat didn't put him back, nor did he jump back in. I feel so stupid to post that my cat ate him, and he was just hiding. I was looking at the tank and between his little shark and his golf ball is a little hollow spot, I think he moved them around to make a spot to hide in, do they make "nests to hide in"? He is red and his rocks are red, and I hate to admitt but the water isn't the cleanest right now, so with the golf ball, shark, red rocks and the little plants he has, he can hide with out being seen. I have him up so he can't be reached by cats our celeste. Now I hope I can remember to feed him now that he is way up on top of the fridge. I didn't want to admitt what an idiot I am, but felt bad you thought he was eaten when he wasn't
Sorry.
Your not an idiot hun. But its good to hear that Mr Fishy is alive and well.