I think my cat just got run over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tossbag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Larussa, I am convinced it was a car that hit him, basically because he had one impact injury to the face, and was un marked apart from that, no sign of a tussle, if you know what I mean.
He was hidden under some bushes by the road, which is a quiet road, it was just unlucky.
His collar was in the road, so I am going to say it was a car that got the poor guy.
However, I do need to stress how absolutely cool Tibbs was, he basically made me follow him, and he took me right to where AJ was hiding, and coaxed AJ out to me, it was quite an unbelievable sight, a real 'Lassy' moment.
The guy may just have saved a life last night, and he has had enough hugs to be feeling pretty special.
He has always been a clever cat, but last night, well, I was blown away by him.

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I've been following AJ's story and your loooooong night. I'm so glad your little guy is going to be OK and as for Tibbs, well, I'd say he deserves a huge hug and some extra treats for taking you to AJ.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear that AJ will be OK. You must be very relieved. Quick healing vibes to AJ.

And hugs to Tibbs for being such a good friend to AJ by showing you where he was.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that your AJ will be ok. Keep him hydrated and syringe him some food if he doesn't eat. He'll hate you for about a meal time or two but then he'll be ok.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread and read it all the way thru. Poor AJ! Glad it wasn't more serious. And Tibbs deserves many, many head skritches for his heroics. (BTW, I have a 'Rufus', too)

I know others have said it, and I just have to chime in. It sounds as if your kitties may need to be insiders. It's really not hard to keep a cat inside--I have 5, all house cats, all former strays. They really do get used to being inside after awhile.

Ok, off the soap-box. You deserve a (((BIG HUG))) for taking such good care of AJ; now get some sleep!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad he is OK, hope he enjoys his 'cat soup supreme'

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just reading your stotry now, and wanted to say how glad I am that AJ will be OK. SCritches for Tibbs, too, for helping you find AJ.

Welcome to TCS!

tossbag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww, he is so much better!
I think all the good vibes you guys have been sending finally reached him

tossbag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok, since all is good in AJ land, I think this thread is done, thank you sooo sooo soooooo much guys for all the support, it really made difference!
I have said hello to the community in general here:
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...01#post1849901
With a Youtube gift

Status
Not open for further replies.