I think Lilly is dead... (Graphic)

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yup-Lilly is home!!!
Shame on her for scaring me like that!!!
But it was a cat head guys-I saw it, up close and personal!!
I'm glad she's home! It's so sad about the other kitty though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I'm glad she's home! It's so sad about the other kitty though.
Me too. I have no clue as to what other cat it was! We do live out so its possible that a coyote killed it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad it wasn't your girl... but... whether it was your dogs or a coyote, whether it was your kitty or someone else's... wouldn't it be better to keep your kitties in, and your dogs in your yard? If it was a coyote, even your dogs could be at risk...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm so glad it wasn't your girl... but... whether it was your dogs or a coyote, whether it was your kitty or someone else's... wouldn't it be better to keep your kitties in, and your dogs in your yard? If it was a coyote, even your dogs could be at risk...
I totally agree with that.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica, hon if you know your dogs are known cat haters........I would TRY and keep them away from all cats.OMG!!! I can't even think how horrible that would be.It sounds to me like they have small animal/cat aggression and shouldn't be trusted around them.
I'm glad Lily is home though.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad your girl Lily is ok, but RIP to the sweet kitty that wasn't ok.

You really should consider keeping the dogs fenced in or something, so they can't kill another kitty. Someone out there may be as worried and upset as you were when you thought it was Lily...

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good for you that your girl is okay, but another family did not fare as well, did they?
You don't know for sure that it wasn't your dogs that killed it, especially if they were allowed to run loose. They should be fenced in your yard. It's not fair to the other kitties in the area.

RIP poor baby.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy for you that Lilly is ok. At the same time, I would be concerned. Especially since you said this is the second time the dogs have brought home a cat head. I hope it's possible for you to keep all your pets contained.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

So glad your girl Lily is ok, but RIP to the sweet kitty that wasn't ok.

You really should consider keeping the dogs fenced in or something, so they can't kill another kitty. Someone out there may be as worried and upset as you were when you thought it was Lily...
God rest the little kitty's soul.