I think ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job Dill...keep it up! Any more movement? How many are you guessing there are?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think there may be one more not sure tho....mama and babies are doing great 3 boys and a girl....if im right....I will get pics up as soon as I can, i have to find my memory stick to transfer them onto the computer....

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
congrats again on a healthy litter

how long has it been since she had the last kitten?

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad all is well. I can't wait to see the pictures!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow only 4. That is crazy she had a huge belly. My kitty had a tiny belly and had 4. Can't wait to see pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeppers we are absolutly done at 4...her belly is flabby now....lol....they are fair sized kittens....I have to find my memory stick so I cant pist pics without it I will find it tho I am on a mission....YAY Kittens....One of them has a bit of a problem with his hind leg but he seems to be moving and eating great and mommy was taking great care of him so I think we wil be okay......I plan on asking the vet about it when they go in.......

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YAYAYAYAY!

Most anticipated kitten birth ever!!!

for Dill -- although, seriously, I cannot wait to see how huge these kittens must be for there to have only been 4 of them inside that HUGE tummy of hers! Just wanted to make sure they were good and ready to face the world, I guess! How sweet of her...

I think your birth might bring good luck -- Ms Friskers is in a birthing box and is NOT coming out (she originally chose a dark corner behind some boxes, so I moved the box over to her and tucked her in there)... here's hoping to add to the birth parade during the next 24 hours or so!

rupydoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my kittens looked like it had club feet on its hind feet when he was born and for a couple days after. I researched on the internet and it was due to cramped quarters and over-crowding in the womb and the ligaments didn't grow evenly. It is supposed to work its way out by 5 weeks, or you can do PT and splinting if you need to. My little guys feet are already back to normal, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I had big kittens too and there just wasn't enough room in there!

Congratul
ations!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe there were only four in there, they must be HUGE babies! Congratulations on the new additions, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a horrendous day at work, it sure is nice to see that Dill finally had her babies! Can't wait for the pics!

Of course, I will have to wait for my DSL to get fixed... sigh... I hate dial up

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congrats to Dill and Dill's mummy
bet you glad its all over and now you can enjoy those gorgeous kitties
Well done Dill