I think it's Jasmine's time to cross over the bridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keith, my heart goes out to you. God bless you and keep you in the midst of your grief. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

AC

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

A couple of years ago I got a ring. I had the words "I LOVE MY CAT" engraved on it. I wore it all the time. The I love my cat was for
Lynxx
. So I don't really wear it much now. I get to sad when I look at it. I did wear it for luck for Midnight when he had to stay 2 nights at the vet. That was the last time I wore it. It's a nice ring, easy to engrave:
http://www.evesaddiction.com/detail_...ding_Band.html
The ring that I have has "My cat is my heart" engraved on the outside with a gold heart, and Maverick's name and the dates engraved on the inside. I got that from HSN. The bracelet has just his name: I wanted to have the dates put on that too, but they had a limit as to what they'd engrave. I got that from Eve's Addiction. I also have a t-shirt with Maverick's name on it, and "Always in my heart" printed on it. I know what you mean about wearing the stuff: it's difficult for me too, but I wear the ring & bracelet always and never take them off. It's a memorial to my precious Maverick, and as painful as it is to look at the stuff all the time I don't have the heart to take them off: I never want to forget him and I want to honor his memory.

Thanks for posting those links.
I really like the idea of the birthstone rings, but with so many cats, I don't think they'd be able to make a ring for me with all those birthstones.
I'd probably have to order several rings if I wanted to include them all!

I think we've hijacked Keith's thread.
We probably should start a new thread if we want to discuss memorials & such.

I hope you don't mind our discussing this Keith, and I hope you're feeling a little better today.
We're all thinking of you, and hope you're back soon.

catdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am so sorry for your loss.. i know how tough it is for you.. time will heal your pain.. she is in better place with no more pain. rip jasmine

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Since Jasmine has now crossed, I will close this thread.

I am so sorry for you loss and may Jasmine now play happily over the Rainbow Bridge.

When you feel up to it, please post a tribute to her in the Crossing the Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.