I think I'm in a pickle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think she left to go have her kittens...

I hope she is not that far along. I do know she is not comfortable in the house with all of the extra cats so she may feel like being alone. I can't imagine that she would feel comfortable going very far but I have a feeling her last owners let her outside. I can't even think about sleeping and the neighbors must think I'm crazy... out on the porch hollering "Neeeneee"

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still no Nina!
I couldn't sleep so I got up at 3:30 am and went for a walk. I looked all around, in bushes and under cars...no Nina. I hope some nice little old lady took her in and will see my flyer. I put every phone number I have, even my son's cell phone on the flyer.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got THE call at 10 this morning from a neighbor- a cat had been hit out on the main road and it could be Nina, she didn't want to look to closely. I went home (my work was not happy) and it wasn't her. It was another Snowshoe Siamese. It was a large male and he looked well taken care of. I am sorry for whoever lost their cat but relieved it wasn't Nina

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
amy---- PHEW glad it wasn't Nina!!!!!!!!!!! My heart was in my throat as I was reading that! Hope she arrives home soon safe and sound!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry! You must be so worried!!!

Sending prayers and hugs that you find your pretty girl. I know I'd be a nervous wreck until she showed up.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amy, this is so stressful for you! Please, Nina, come home! How heartbreaking that the other kitty got hit by a car....that is just too close, isn't it!?!