I think I must of just had an emotional break down.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about counceling. If you ask then not to tell your mom and they need to tell an adult give them Ian's number!
This should give you the opportunity to open up and not have to worry about your mom.

(I know as she is here from time to time I'm busted and she will know, but it might still work for you.)

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there Sam! I know that everything seems like it is a craphole right about now but ever incident in our lives happens for a reason...To Make You A Stronger Person. PM me if you want to talk okay?

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can go to the school counsellor and tell her how you are feeling through all this - they are bound by confidentiality and cannot tell anyone without your permission. You can go and see her and tell her that you do not want your mum to know. I am sure she will understand. That is what they are there for.

I am sorry that you have to go through so much at your young age.

((((HUGS))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Erika,Sammie,Teresa,Sherral,Cathi & Kellye!

Erika- I'm sorry that you were once suicidal and I'm sorry you had to loose your bestfriend when probably that was the time when you needed her most.

Sammie- You're right about the broke arm thing, I'm going to school in 2 hours so I'll ask about councelling there, but as I said after talking to Ian, my friends on there phone and all the people here at TCS I feel so much better.

Sherral- Thanks Hun! (((HUGS)))

Teresa- Thank you, Mum will probably only visit here if there is a problem, but she knows all of you because I always talk about your cats and I always share the funny stories and tell her to pray for our loved ones

Thanks Cathi- I know you're there!

and Kellye thanks very much you are such a gem

THANKS EVERYONE

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, sorry to hear you have more sadness and worry. I hope your mom's friend finds the help he needs. And I hope you find strength in your friends, your pets, and your friends here at TCS.

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sam dear, I'm so sorry to have missed this....I have been off and on all week, and not a chance to do anything! I'm sorry this is happening to you! I hope you are dealing with it better now, and are getting councelling! It helps to be able to talk it out with someone! Or if it helps, you can write it out too...I find that helps me more than talking, but after I write it, and accept it, then I can move on to talking about it. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear yet another thing heaped on you! I'll be thinking of you!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Brenda & Pam.

I'm going to councelling about a few things now.. Lets hope it works.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam, I am so pleased that you are going to try counseling. Just remember that if you don't like the first counselor you try, then go to another one. Sometimes a counselor and client click right away and sometimes they don't. Do give it a chance though! I wish you much luck and bravo to you for being brave enough to seek help!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Renae - The lady I'm going to is a friend of my Nanas but seeing as she's a professional I can trust her she specilises in coucelling for greif- She's lovely!