I think I might have poison Ivy.......

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

... now all I have to do still is get mixed nuts for the reception, skirts for the head table and the gift table, make a card box for the gift table, get table clothes for the cake table and the head table and gift table, hope and pray that it doesn't rain, get all the decorations to the reception hall and get them put up without breaking anyone or anything, and make it thru the next 7 days and call and confirm the justice of the peace...tues
That's all?
Oh, you must be so excited and so nervous all at the same time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's just say, sleeping is a luxury now... LOL! it just isn't coming as easily as it used to. I just got done cleaning and dusting the dinningroom and livingroom. they are eat off the floor spotless... now I only have 5 other rooms to clean and I'm done with the house... at least it's good stress relief?? LOL!
forgot to add, Brad is currently sleeping like a baby, and has been all thru this.. I wish I were him sometimes, he's not rattled by anything!
the cats aren't to happy with me cause I'm cleaning like a mad woman and moving things around and they don't like the change..poor things, i think I'm stressing them as much as myself..just by cleaning. 5 more days to go?? is that right? no 6? Gosh, how many days??? ACK! I can't even remember, to many I think! LOL!