I Think I May Have To Find Another Vet..:(

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm starting to think it's not an affair after all, because if it were an affair, the wife would probably not be defending the vet. Now I'm thinking the girl may be claiming wrongful termination.

Sheesh. The wife needs to let you answer the question she asked as to why you wrote the letter. They can't blame you for being upset that your name was being used in a complaint against someone you had no problem with.

Assuming, that is, the girl was telling the truth.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm starting to think it's not an affair after all, because if it were an affair, the wife would probably not be defending the vet. Now I'm thinking the girl may be claiming wrongful termination.

Sheesh. The wife needs to let you answer the question she asked as to why you wrote the letter. They can't blame you for being upset that your name was being used in a complaint against someone you had no problem with.

I guess I have an evil mind!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Hmmmmmm.... angry wife... hmmmmm.... does the wife work in the business/office? Otherwise, why whould she call you? Do you know her personally? Why is she mixed in this?
The vet's wife DOES indeed work in the office too, and from the impression I'm getting, she seems to "run" things around there. And yes, I do know her on a somewhat personal basis. I don't know why she's involved in this..

Sounds like a love tryst gone sour - Vet/ vet tech/ po'd wife who doesn't want you defending the girl.
Anything is possible, I suppose..

None of them should have put the customer in the middle. Bad, bad, bad....
I agree. And I can't say that I'm too happy about it.
Why did they feel the need to involve any of their customers in the first place? Especially w/o asking if it was okay to do so??

Try talking to HIM. He also doesn't want his reputation ruined under any circumstances, so from that standpoint, he shouldn't want to tick you off.
I did try calling him yesterday, but they said he was unavailable; so I left a message for him to call me back - which he never did..

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Now I'm thinking the girl may be claiming wrongful termination.
I really don't believe the girl IS claiming wrongful termination.
If she had anything to "hide", I don't think she'd be pursuing the issue as intensely as she is. If she was in the wrong in any way, it seems to me that she would just let it slide. And she's not getting all defensive like the vet's wife did..

I believe that she IS.
I saw the papers with my name listed on them.

There's also another point to ponder: The turnover rate there is astonishing. Everytime I go there it seems as if there is newer help - which would indicate to me that either the help is quitting for whatever reason, OR, they're being terminated...but WHY??
I'm not the only one who has noticed this...

I'm thinking that the office girl "knew too much" regarding something, and they fired her for fear of whatever it is that's going on before the cat was let out of the bag.
And now they're trying to come up with a bogus reason for firing her, to cover their butts...

Maybe I watch too much TV
but there is definately something going on..

~KK~

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, my first thought is this is WAY too much involvement with your vet and vets office.

The cats do come first and my vote would be to leave this behind and move on to another reputable vet where there are no negative vibes.