I Think I May Have Found My People....

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, good for you & welcome. I'm impressed with all you do for the cats in your area. How do you decide which cats will become indoor cats in your home?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are you kidding me, they're cats. Like I have a say so in the matter. :flail::flail:

Actually, Roo is my eldest. He was abused by a soon to be sociopath I'm quite sure. He was a neighbor, I caught him beating Roo. :angryfire: I snatched him up and he came home with me 8 yrs ago. And that was that.

Izzi is 6, I was going to the gym at about 1 am. I was making a right turn at an intersection close to where 2 of my present colonies are now. I see a little grey thing out of the corner of my eye on the curb, fixing to fall on to the street. She was making the cutest lost kitten noise at a wee 3 weeks maybe. I scooped her up after searching for mom for some time and brought her home. :redheartpump:

I had a good friend who adopted Izzi at 5 months old. She had an appt to have her spayed, was current on vaccs blah blah blah. Izzi ended up getting out before being spayed and pregnant. My friend and ex were evicted the following month and had no place for Izzi. I took her back the night she had NINE KITTENS.
:tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat::tabbycat:
That's right, NINE. The youngest and runt is my Speckerton J Cat. I bottlefed her as Izzi rejected her. The rest was history. lol

And Miss Adaline. She was the offspring of one of my colony kitties. A cpl of years ago, during an ice storm I kept hearing the same tiny kitten in distress noises at this colony, it seemed to be coming from inside the wall. I'm not going to do full disclosure here as to what had to happen,:noway: BUT I came home from feeding that night with a 2-3 day old little Adaline. She's been here ever since. :heartshape:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I love those stories. You should consider getting together with an illustrator and write some children's books about your menagerie.