I Think I Got A Sign From Both Of My Cats!

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This may sound strange but I had this cat name stormy first time moving to town 6 months later died on March 23 07 and 11 years later had to put down my cat Melody July 23 18 see both died 23rd. Oh yeah moved to my own place and had to put down Melody 6 months later. Now when playing this game I wanted to see a new outfit it is called Stormy Melody ! My cats whom both died on a 23rd and 6 months after moving to a new place ! But I have this feeling I got a sign !

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has to be a sign! Embrace it, and know your two little ones are safe and sending love your way for eternity! I'm sure we miss many signs in our day to day lives, but the bond that ties our souls together will forever be present and helps us to communicate with them and send our love to them too.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes that is way too much of a coincedence to have those two names together like that, they are sending you a sign saying they are fine and saying "hello, we are still with you in spirit" :rbheart: :angel:

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Love binds Souls. Think. Love is forever, goes beyond physical presence.

Do we love our beloved when we cant see them? When our beloved goes to kitchen do we still love him/her, although we cant see him/her?

Does blind people love? Do we love our ancestors?

Therefore we know that there is no need for material bodies for the Love to warm our heart.

You may call "a sign" this eternal presence of Love, somebody may call it using different words, but it does not matter, I dare to say.

===

Once an Old Lady asked the Pope whether her beloved dog will be in Heaven with her (since dogma prescription is animals have no Soul, the question was somehow unusual). Pope answered : "If you need your dog to be happy, the dog will be there with you!"

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do think they send signs! When my Tama passed away last year, before he passed but, I knew it was inevitable as he had cancer. He was laying beside me on the couch looking up at me. I told him when he was ready to go to find my dad and he would take care of him and, to send me a sign and let me know he was ok! He looked like he understood what I was saying and was taking it all in.

Two days after he passed, it had been cloudy all day, no sun. I went out to clean the pool and it drizzled rain the whole time. Just as the sun was setting the clouds broke in the west. Just enough to let the sun through at sunset. I was finished with the pool and getting ready to go in the house. Something told me to go back and just double check everything at the pool. I was getting ready to go back in and something told me to turn around and when I did I saw the most vivid rainbow I had ever seen in my life! Then! I realized it was going right over my house! I thought to myself, that was my sign!

About a week later I was on my computer. I had a pick of Tama as the back ground on my screen. When I bring up my comp. out of sleep mode Microsoft slings up a pic on the log in page. The pic is always a natural pic of some kind of scenery and such. Out of the blue an animated pick came up. It had a rainbow with a yellow brick road fading of in the distance under the rainbow. There were also various animals in the pic. Rabbits, dear, etc. Once when I logged in, the screen locked and I could see the animated pic and then in the back ground I could see Tama's head, perfectly placed in the animated pic almost like a ghost! The pic of Tama was a full body pic but, just his head came through. It wasn't over anything else in the pic and like it was perfectly placed, under the rainbow and beside the yellow brick road.

At that time I had no knowledge of the rainbow bridge. I found out about it a couple weeks later on a breeders site and then this site a week or so later. A month or so later I ran across Manny on petfinder up for adoption. He looked remarkably like Tama. Not exactly but, there was a remarkable resemblance. I kind of freaked out. I contacted the rescue and left a message. They got back to me an hour or so later. Though I had contacted several rescue's about adoption this was the first to actually respond. They already had several application's for Manny but in the end they decided to let me have him. The lady I was dealing with said "In the end, I felt that you were the best fit for Manny and, it was meant to be!"

Manny had been in foster for a year and was extremely withdrawn. They were at their wits end and didn't know what else to do with him. When I told the foster I wanted to take him and work with him she said " I wish you would " Sometimes I think Manny is channeling Tama. He does some of the same things Tama did but, then again, he's his own cat and has his own personality. I'm convinced Tama knew Manny needed me and I needed Manny and brought us together or...….I'm just crazy! :lol: You decide! I do think they send signs and you very may have gotten one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is an amazing feeling I think she even visited me again in my dream somehow it felt I was awake and said I wish to see Melody again and in my dream she appeared out of thin air and I petted her. Sometimes i can't remember her pattern well but in my dream I appearntly remember or actually saw her !