I think Dori deserved her treats this morning

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are moving to our new house this weekend and have spent the last 2 days working on painting and all of that fun stuff. We haven't been home at the apartment very much so when we have been here Dori has been full of energy and of course wanting attention. (which I give her lots of). Anyway, this morning I woke up and started the coffee pot, gave Dori her wet food and was in here in the computer. I heard something fall, but didn't get up. Next thing I heard was something moving along the floor, still didn't get up. Then I heard Dori's collar jingling around in the hallway. I got up and she had gotten into the pantry, knocked the plastic container off the shelf that holds her Wildside Salmon treats, and had pushed it all the way to the doorway to the room I was in

Smart little girl worked hard for them this morning.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds as if she was very polite about the whole thing - not throwing a meowing fit and all.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Way to go Dori!

Talk about taking the bull by the horns!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute and clever, Dori! Mine love Wild Salmon treats, too!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how cute. Now if you could just teach her to bring you a drink when you want one!!

binkx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My hat goes off to one smart cat. When Binkx wants something he just stares blankly at you. In fact he is doing it now. Have to the walkthrough until I figure out he wants.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Then I heard Dori's collar jingling around in the hallway. I got up and she had gotten into the pantry, knocked the plastic container off the shelf that holds her Wildside Salmon treats, and had pushed it all the way to the doorway to the room I was in

Smart little girl worked hard for them this morning.
Oh that's too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Oh that's too cute!
Don't you laugh Pat! This is all your fault

If you didn't sell such wonderful treats we wouldn't be going through this