I think BooBoo Lost it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well BooBoo had bad day today. He once again doesn't want to eat or drink and drink and they're getting worried about him. All levels except BUM are fine! He just isn't taking the mourning process very well. Neither am I for that matter I just would like him to eat and drink. He's so tired all the time, bored from not having someone to pick on and its heartbreaking. I dont know what to do. Any Advice??
Thank you Amber

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor BooBoo, it is heartbreaking to hear one cat mourn for his friend, Hissy always said that you should sit down with him and just talk to him, and tell him what happened. To be perfectly homest, I thought it was silly until I tried it. When we lost Fred to FIV at 18 years old, all my kitties were greiving, and I did that. I could not believe it when it actually helped. He had raised all the kittens that ever came into the house, and "mothered" them until he grew too ill and had to be pts.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have talked to my Booboo, she told me the same thing a low and behold!
I did bring a new kitten into the house today and you should have seen it everyone! Ive seen so many people talk of their babies hissing at each other! Not mine, my 7 year old Booboo walks right up to Eek and starts grooming him!! It was love at first sight!! Heres a Pic of Eek!

What do you think?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am too! Maybe he just needs to feel like he's taking care of something! He's showing Eek the ropes right now! Where to go, where not to go, where to sleep, where HE'S gonna sleep! LOL He's just the shortest, cutest little thing!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
omg that is the most adorable thing EVER.

thank god kitty is doing better... sounds like he really just needed a friend

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya I think he just needed a friend also! He's doing so much better! I think because he's so small he felt like he needed to be his daddy ands its too cute!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First of all, I want you to know I'm sorry for the loss of Glitch! Girl. I know how you feel, my GiGi has been MIA since Oct. 23 and I can't get over it, and I thought just a bit ago, my Spooky, whom looks just like your BooBoo, was gone also!!I thought he might have been out looking for her! He took her in just like BooBoo is taking up with Eek! I also lost Scream 1 1/2 yrs ago! Spook loved Scream too when she was a babe! She came out Screamin'! Anyway, how did Glitch get this virus? I have missed out on what has happened, if it is too painful to talk about then I understand! I never go to the bridge forum anymore because I was greiving everyone's cats, and for them too, I got too sad!!! and I couldn't shake it, cause I started thinking that something was going to happen to one of mine, and sure enough it did! So I apologize for not knowing! Your new baby is sooo cute!!! I am so glad BooBoo is doing so much better!!! Yeah!
Poor baby! Sounds so much like my Spook, he took "G" in just like he were her mama!!
Wishing you the best luck, hope everyone's going to be fine!!!

Monique

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww - isn't he precious!

I'm glad to hear that Boo Boo is adjusting well to his new pal, and is happy again!
It sounds as if getting another kitty is just what the doctor ordered!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will go all right, and that neither of the furbabies picks up the FIP.

~KK~