I swear it's like he's a 7 year old!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

That does sound fun... except maybe for the laundry after! LOL

You mean you don't bring your squirt guns into the house?! LOL Thats one of my favorites. We used to have quirt guns when Wickett was little cuz he got into EVERYTHING and about once a week we'd get into a fight with them. The best was one day I retreated to the bathroom. He laid in wait just outside the door. I cracked it just a bit to peak out and shoot when I caught a solid stream of water right in the eye! He seems to have perfect aim with out trying. He also sticks his finger in my mouth when I'm yawning. And my personal favorite is what I call the squeeze! As one of us is getting ready to take a drink from a squeeze bottle the other person reaches over and squeezes the bottle as hard as possible. Then laughs hysterically as the water (we only do it with water) shoots out the sides od the other mouth and if your really lucky their nose!
No, the squirt guns stay outside.
I have 4 kids, and we have to fight them for the squirt guns as it is.

Shawn sticks his finger in my mouth when I yawn too. And when I go to sneeze, he says something funny so I have to laugh.As for drinks, when we are out, he will tip my water up when I am trying to get a drink........so I wear it.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you tackle him with a nice big hug at the end?

I get irritated with Fiance because he gets all the water guns at Easter and Christmas (despite being 37 years old!!!).

He doesn't share either...actually he got this cool water gun that's an automatic. I don't know how it works (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to touch it) but it repeatedly squirts the target.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like something DH would do alright! I know all too well that little boy twinkle in his eye! I've actually seen pics of him at his mother's house with the same expression and twinkle!

I get irritated with Fiance because he gets all the water guns at Easter and Christmas (despite being 37 years old!!!).

He doesn't share either...actually he got this cool water gun that's an automatic. I don't know how it works (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to touch it) but it repeatedly squirts the target.
My step-dad is like that with his water guns. A few years ago they had 'war games' at the base and they used water guns and stuff. He got a ton for that! He's been known to even 'attack' us in the house! Much to my Mother's dismay. He's got one with tanks on it that shot across our whole base house...I know because I was at the other end and ducked into my bedroom in time to just miss getting the soaking the closet doors got.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, I've got me one, too. Rob says when he grows up he wants to be a little boy (he's only 63, so I guess he's got a way to go
). I love that look. And when I tell him he's bad, he grins wide enough to tie a bow behind his head and nods like a bobble-head doll.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Yup, I've got me one, too. Rob says when he grows up he wants to be a little boy (he's only 63, so I guess he's got a way to go
). I love that look. And when I tell him he's bad, he grins wide enough to tie a bow behind his head and nods like a bobble-head doll.
Why is it that it's so darn cute!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Oh yeah, we were covered in mud by the end of it.

As for water guns... well... lets just say there is a reason I don't own a white t-shirt.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I need a childlike (not childISH) man with a sense of humor, loves cats and rides a Harley.

I think there are only three of them in the country and they are all taken.
hmmm, oh well, i guess that leaves me out.

i don't have a harley, i traded my fatboy, for a roadstar