I shouldn't have said anything out loud...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I've done some research on the breed, and have decided to get him. He is looking for a forever home, and I will have the room to give it to him. I just hope he is able to forgive us for his previous "owners" for having him declawed. Now I am off to research how to keep a clean litter box with three cats. I think we are going to have to get a two bedroom and keep the second one just for the boys!
WOOHOO!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! I'm sure he'll be a wonderful boy, and it will be great if you can meet him and spend some time with him over the next few months - it will definitely make things easier on him

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm also thinking that this may make the introduction a little easier. When I meet him for the first time, I'm going to take one of the boyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s blankets over for him to get used to the smell.
you also might see if you can bring one of his back for your guys, too.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new furball! It was fate that brought him to you. I bet he'll turn out the be one of the greatest cats in the world!
Oh yeah, don't worry about your breakables, Abbys like to knock things off of places (so they say) and I have yet to see that of Rocket. He's a great and hyper cat!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the Lord had planned for you to say something out loud at work and for you to find this boy.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I know... I live in fear of what is going to happen. All of the breed sites say that Tonks don't like closed doors, and will get into trouble if left alone. I should just move anything breakable out of the house until the little guy turns five and slows down.
I would think that with 8-bit, your house would already be kitty-proofed.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news! I'm soo glad you've decided to give the little guy a wonderful home!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goody! I didn't want to say anything - I hear Tonkinese are great though. But I think they are those cats that are about smarter than most people, LOL.