i should know better by now

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😑i dont know why but i always check the out of sight places graycie likes to sleep at when i dont see her around. When where i really should be looking at is the in plain sight places she likes also🙄darn cats will not make a sound as you run around calling for em and looking etc. Just to pull this once you finally find em.😅

Attachments

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😑i dont know why but i always check the out of sight places graycie likes to sleep at when i dont see her around. When where i really should be looking at is the in plain sight places she likes also🙄darn cats will not make a sound as you run around calling for em and looking etc. Just to pull this once you finally find em.😅
The look on her face is priceless.. like ooop you found me... lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This happens. Because...you know!...CATS. :lolup: Yesterday I looked everywhere for Elvis. No Elvis. I was going to look in his hidey places but as I passed by his tipi something caught my eye. I came closer.
Yep.
Elvis. :insertevillaugh:

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are the experts at finding the ideal place to sleep, after all relevant factors are taken into consideration (quiet, no draught, warm, high up, hard to find etc).

Last edited: