I should have knocked on wood tonight

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After this thread, http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74120 , there should have been some wood rapping going on here, I think.

Why, you ask? Because I was brushing Sophie tonight and ...........

Gee, I think she was trying to tell me she'd had enough brushing, perhaps? Ouch! Don't worry, I cleaned them all out. Actually, it looks better in the photos than it did when she first got me. I was running to the bathroom with blood dripping off the back of my hand!

Sophie Grace obviously did not hear the "put away all sharp objects" suggestion earlier tonight!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yours look better than mine do! We flea treated all the cats today- but once they smell the Frontline on their buds, their claws are up and at the ready.

Hope you treated those scratches properly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, the things we do for love! I'll be you look like you've been through a grinder, MA!

I washed with antibacterial soap and put on some neosporin. No worries.

Sophie doesn't even have the decency to act ashamed, either!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel! I got slapped across the face just a minute ago by our new kitty. I have a scratch on my temple, and one under my eye. He laid my forearm open last week.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Ouch that does look like it hurts!
Well, the swelling went down, but they are ugly scratches. And yes, they do still hurt!

The volunteer who was checking out Luna last night at the shelter as we finished up asked me who the heck won the fight I'd been in. I told her the cat, of course!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yours are nothing compared to mine either
Heck, I knew that before I even posted this! How are your scratches doing, btw?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are white, but they are getting better, kind of? lol my face still looks like i have something in my mouth but its not as bad as yesterday.. my mum said that if it doesnt heal in two days its time to go to the doctor because they are pretty deep

But anyway when i posted i meant the one on my hand

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

they are white, but they are getting better, kind of? lol my face still looks like i have something in my mouth but its not as bad as yesterday.. my mum said that if it doesnt heal in two days its time to go to the doctor because they are pretty deep

But anyway when i posted i meant the one on my hand
Oh...duhhhrrrr....lol

I only knew about the ones on your face, I guess!

jazzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That happened to me so many times, so, my hands are like numb now when Jazzy scratch me.

When I brush him, he will put up with it for few minutes then after that, he will start biting and scrathing me. So better bug them while they are sleeping cause they are little nicer.