I see CoolCat is under a hurricane watch!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Friends, right now is 10:15 pm Mexico time, at last the Rain Stop it!...

But I´m worried by the path that Is taking right now the phenomena...
i mean seems like will to hit to Florida...

... for this not happen as Hurricane, just as rain......

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Wow...I just saw this.

I'm glad the storm wasn't too bad and you're all safe, Rigel. Hopefully it just blows itself out to sea and stays there.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I too just saw this! I'm glad the storm wasn't bad and everyone is ok. Here are some vibes for your kitties getting over being mad at your for not letting them out in the rain!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel, did you come out ok? It's heading directly to us now and should be here late tonight. Looks like it's going to be a heavy storm but nothing too serious.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Wow...I just saw this.

I'm glad the storm wasn't too bad and you're all safe, Rigel. Hopefully it just blows itself out to sea and stays there.
Awww Thank you my friend...

Originally Posted by vampcow

I too just saw this! I'm glad the storm wasn't bad and everyone is ok. Here are some vibes for your kitties getting over being mad at your for not letting them out in the rain!
thanks of heart!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Rigel, did you come out ok? It's heading directly to us now and should be here late tonight. Looks like it's going to be a heavy storm but nothing too serious.
YES Eva, for the grace of the God It just was HEAVY rains during whole weekend, last night around 8 pm the Rain stop it so today is ver humit in everywhere...

I´m praying that will not cause many damages to your area my friend...

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Wow...I just saw this.

Hope you stay safe and that everyone in the path of Ida will remain safe!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

YES Eva, for the grace of the God It just was HEAVY rains during whole weekend, last night around 8 pm the Rain stop it so today is ver humit in everywhere...

I´m praying that will not cause many damages to your area my friend...
I'm glad you and yours came through ok. They are calling for 10 to 12 inches of rain here with the possiblity of even more.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I'm glad you and yours came through ok. They are calling for 10 to 12 inches of rain here with the possiblity of even more.
We never thought that in a few hours reach the Hurricane category, the beach has red alarm and any activity on the beaches was suspend, even we don´t make any rush buy of grocerys of the last minute...

Just only had one Blackout during saturday night that´s why can´t be able to be on night of saturday to tell how was the stuffs...

I really thank you all for care!