I scream, you scream....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my absolute favorite is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream! It is AWESOME!!! We have a B&J store in my neighborhood, they make fabulous carmelchillos as well!

For those that don't know what Phish Food is: Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow, a Caramel Swirl & Dark Chocolate Candy Fish

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love strawberry ice cream that has the chunks of strawberry in it
doesn't matter who makes it, I also love the chocolate peanut butter cup type and Friendly's used to have Black Raspberry ice cream, haven't had that in YEARS, my Grandma and I used to get that together
my current indulgence is Peanut Buster Parfaits from DQ
yum-o!!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Same here, I have a craving for a good old bannana split
We had them last night after dinner. Mine was chocolate ice cream, with bananas, and hershey's chocolate syrup over it all! It was almost too chocolate by the end...and that is saying a LOT for me! LOL! Since it included a banana, I counted it as healthy.

I need to pick up some whipped cream and marischino (sp?) cherries for the next time!

We have a place nearby called Culver's...they make a frozen custard that is divine!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Well, my absolute favorite is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream! It is AWESOME!!! We have a B&J store in my neighborhood, they make fabulous carmelchillos as well!

For those that don't know what Phish Food is: Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow, a Caramel Swirl & Dark Chocolate Candy Fish

well, it was too sweet for me! i think the stout ice cream sounds yucky, too - but i don't care for beer at all. i looked for the godiva today at the grocery store, but they didn't have any... i didn't think i'd seen it here yet. i'd also like to try the new dove ice cream with the layer of ganache on top - sounds divine!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I just saw a very unusual ice cream at the store - Ben and Jerry's black and tan - It's cream stout in chocolate ice cream. Very bizarre.
My husband loves it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday after reading this thread i made a little excursin to baskin robbins and got me some pink bubble gum ice cream and Colin a oreo milkshake with peanutbutter - i hid it in the fridge for him till he got off duty- he was so excited! lol i think i'm gonna go again today and get some more ice cream!!!! I'm having the most insane cravings for pink bubble gum!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea! My best friend just got off work so we're going to get ice cream! Hehe, maybe my cravings will go away! Pink Bubble Gum, here i come!!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

that sounds so good!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo! I just saw last night that Edy's has a limited edition Root Beer Float Ice Cream. I haven't eaten any yet (am blissfully getting fat on French Silk), but it sounds good! B was all excited when I told him.