I saved another kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear you lost a second kitten. I've lost a few over the past couple years of fostering orphans and my heart breaks for you. You put your heart into it and dare to see a future with this beautiful kitten and when it doesn't work out that way, it's devastating. Please don't give up on cats though. Your heart is beautiful and while it hurts so much to lose a kitten, the experience you've gained will allow you to help future kittens. We lost 4 babies 2 weeks ago when my cat had an emergency c-section and the vet didn't revive her babies. I feel now like I couldn't possibly go through the risk of losing another kitten but if a kitten is going to pass, it's better to die loved than alone. You did a wonderful thing for both of your babies.

kitkat428

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry! You did absolutely everything you could. She was loved!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@MindyL3igh   You have opened your home and your heart to Sparrow just as you did for Gravity and it is so sad to read that you have lost Sparrow too.  My heart goes out to you and your husband once more.  What you have done is precious and I hope that with time you feel able to welcome another little cat in to your home.   

The TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loosing Sparrow, and so soon after Gravity.  This thread will now be locked as a sign of respect. We invite you to place a tribute for Sparrow at http://www.thecatsite.com/f/19/crossing-the-bridge  as an enduring testimony, or to post there if you feel you would like any further support at this difficult time.

Run free young Sparrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.