I rescued a Kitty!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to go back & re-read....he's a kitten, isn't he?

I know someone in your area who adopted a kitty of mine(one of the farm kitties, like 2 years ago). He got out a month ago & they haven't seen him since. He had a small kink in the tip of his tail & an overbite. He's also on meds for a health issue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, he's just a kitten! I think he's maybe 16 weeks!! He's a little bigger than Eek even though he weighs less! But that does fit the description! Maybe that kitty had babies!

hollow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
what to name him?......what about what you first thought of him.....HOOT!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I figured I would put the new pic up of Hobo, and a couple new ones of Eek! Aren't they cute! They are already starting to play together!

The main problem we have at the moment is HoBo refuses to let the other kitties near him while he's eating! Or anyone for that matter! He throws himself over the plate and just eats!! Its insane!! So I finally got out two plates for their food so that they didn't have to share, well Hobo didn't want them to have the other plate of food either!! When the first plate of wet food (naturaLife) ran out, he sat there and licked the plate clean, so I couldn't help but to give him more!! He's just a darling and Im so happy that him and Eek are playing together! Maybe BooBoo can be off the hook now!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! Did that kitty your friend lost have a microchip? Because if it did... then TCS magic might have found a lost kitty...

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So me and my friend were checking HoBo over good, and we found that his pads on his paws of his feet were partially frozen off!!! The frozen part seems to be peeling off so I hope thats a good thing the poor little guy!! I think he has a URI too. But that Im not worried about...

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any more news on the mystery of the missing kitty. There seems to be a large age gap.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He isn't the missing kitty! Im kind of glad of that because I didn't want to give him back, but by law if it was the other persons cat I would have had too! There is too much of a age difference to be the same cat! He is anywhere between 12-14 weeks old, he now has all his shots, has had a dose of deworming meds, Im treating him for his URI, and letting him eat as much as he wants! He isn't in the best of health, but he doesn't have anything serious! The paws of his feet were frozen part of the way, so the pads are coming off and he somehow got his whiskers burnt off before I got him.
Im hoping the pads on his paws aren't going to be a problem for him! There are big chunks coming off and the very very top one on his leg is completely black and dead! The vet says he'll be fine, but I do worry about his feet! He must of been so cold to do that kind of damage to his paws though....

He's doing good anyway and the vet only cost 40 buck because he's a stray!!
They're gonna neuter him for 37 bucks too!!

He hasn't as much as come near the door to get out, he obviously doesn't want to be out there, and for that Im glad! I was worried I was gonna have to watch my every step because he was going to try to get out!

Im still working on the DH, he thinks he should be with someone who doesn't have any kids because he's not use to them, but when they pick him up and pet him and stuff he just sits there, doesn't bite! He does get aggressive with his food though! I can't blame him for that though!