I rescued a baby!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful thing to do. Keeping fingers and paws crossed for him to find a furrever home after his horrible ordeal. LDG's right, though, sounds like he's already burrowed his way into S/O's heart (and beard
)...he cannot resist "The Purr"

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow, lucky kitty you were there, your a
for helping this baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to get home and see how he's doing, and if the others have been at the door. 2 more hours!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is doing his best to endear himself to the household. He loves my s/o, and slept cuddled to him all night. I took him to eat and potty this morning, and he toddled right back off for more snoozing and cudling. I got some kitten formula for him, and he loves it. He likes the bottle, but pulled the nipple right out of the top, so he has to lick it off a plate.
He came out to visit last night, I think Fred must have gotten the door open, and stood up to Georgia. Backed her bullying little butt right down to the corner of the couch. Fred doesn't seem to like him, but since he isn't staying, it is just as well.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a lady ask about him for her mother. Her mother's cat passed away recently, and she wants a kitten. I was putting the flyer up at the most expensive groomong and pet spa in town, and she was dropping her dog off for it's nightly babysitting while she is in school, so I feel confident that kitty will be well cared for and pampered in her home. Her mom is retired recently, so she would be home with him all the time for proper spoiling. I really hope she calls back. He is much tooo cute to not get attatched to. He is currently sleeping snuggled up to his favorite spot, next to my s/o. The first thing he did when he came in from work last night was pick him up and snuggle him. Fred has decided to tolerate him. Uh Oh, I may have another cat!