I really don't think...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The other day Max came to pick me up from work, and he was chewing gum. All I did was give him a significant look and he said, `YES I'm chewing gum. Deal with it!'. I guess meaningfully eyeballing your loved one doesn't always garner a favourable response!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Yes, well, combined with the incessant, tuneless humming of the other lady I work with I was having rather the frustrating day that day. LOL! The humming is worse, seriously, I've been staring at her and huffing and sighing loudly but she still doesn't get it. Perhaps I should be mature about it and say something like, well, um, `SHUT UP YOU!!!!!'.

Or perhaps I could get Wyan to do it for me??
OMG do you work in my office??!! I have the loud tuneless hummer right behind me and the cud chewer right next to me!! whenever she starts to eat I have to get up and leave my desk because I can hear her through my headphones- and don't get me started about how she drinks coffee

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Yes, well, combined with the incessant, tuneless humming of the other lady I work with I was having rather the frustrating day that day. LOL! The humming is worse, seriously, I've been staring at her and huffing and sighing loudly but she still doesn't get it. Perhaps I should be mature about it and say something like, well, um, `SHUT UP YOU!!!!!'.

Or perhaps I could get Wyan to do it for me??
Oh! You must be a member of my office too!! The hummer talks really loud to about the same crap. I hear the same story 27 times before she comes to my cubby and tells me the story for the 28th time! UGH!

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LMFAO this thread cracked me up! esp. the spastic vacuum cleaner comment

I cant eat apples, unless they are cut up, they make my gums hurt on my 2 front bottom teeth for like 2 days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Different day. Same lady. Now she's eating a carrot.

Which she is following with an apple