I really don't know what to think lol

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I really hope you are joking because i find that offensive. I can be more of a lady and an adult than half the twits i come across every day. And these are people who DID finish school.
OOps I am sorry that my sentence didn't come out the way I intended - I didn't mean as in finishing school in its entirety - I meant as in the name of the programme "Finishing School".

I am sorry.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

OOps I am sorry that my sentence didn't come out the way I intended - I didn't mean as in finishing school in its entirety - I meant as in the name of the programme "Finishing School".

I am sorry.
Thats alright then *poke*
When you said finishing school i thought you just made a grammatical error. Though i didn't go to one of these either and when i'm not playing with my rubber duckies or whining about how i'd like to beat up the residents in this area, i am a lady and a half!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I thought my day was weird I guess you have me beat. I can't believe she snatched your stuff out of your cart and yelled at you like that. Maybe she is in the early stages of some kind of dementia.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Thats alright then *poke*
When you said finishing school i thought you just made a grammatical error. Though i didn't go to one of these either and when i'm not playing with my rubber duckies or whining about how i'd like to beat up the residents in this area, i am a lady and a half!
soo sorry hon! i didn't mean to upset you!
i forget everyone's not from the south sometimes
around here, finishing schools / polishing schools/ etiquite school...whatever you want to call it are still popular
so when someone acts rude/etc i always joke and say they failed out of finishing school/etc
if you've ever seen "a league of their own" - they make the players go to finishing school (i think another member mentioned it) it's funny!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 4

But give her credit for being an animal lover, misguided though she be. Some people hear what they want to hear, rather than what is actually said.

And, for what its worth, my vet doesn't make routinely make housecalls either. But there are times he has done it in special circumstances. She may have been a longstanding client.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, I know my vet has made house calls before to put an animal to sleep.