I Really Can't Take Much More Of This

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great chiropractor! Very glad she's willing to flex on that. And I'm vibing like crazy for you to get approved this time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

What a great chiropractor! Very glad she's willing to flex on that. And I'm vibing like crazy for you to get approved this time!
I agree! She's a peach!

From what I've heard, you rarely get turned down the third time.
I guess they figure if you're willing to fight it to that level (the court hearing part) that you really need it, or you wouldn't keep trying to get it. Most peeps just give up after getting denied the first time - out of sheer frustration more than anything else. I sure can relate to THAT!

I sure hope it gets approved. This whole thing is making me nuts!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Tiff, what fabulous news! I'm so glad you're going to be able to get the evaluation - it's just a little bit of a bummer that the advocates didn't really make clear what they were talking about to begin with.

As to sending the advocate people the check made out to your doc, it's probably just that they send it with whatever paperwork they send to the doc requesting the evaluation.

More that this gets resolved in your favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am glad, they expalined it.
But i agree it does not makes sense that you would have to send the money to them?

I hope it all works out well for you /Hug.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope 3 times the charm.
Sometimes it is best to double check something that seems or feels wrong.
Good luck with your case.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I had my impairment evaluation yesterday, and there's "good" news & "bad" news. The bad news is is that I failed it miserably - which doesn't surprise me much (I no longer even have any reflex in my right leg
), but the good news is is that it's a "good" thing as far as my case goes.

I also called my SSD advocates regarding the evaluation and the situation regarding sending them the check for it, and told them that I would bring the eval with me to the hearing next week, and that I would NOT be sending THEM the money for it, and that I made arrangements with my chiropractor to pay the $300.00. I still don't understand why it is that they expected me to send them the check..

So we'll see what happens.

y'all for all your vibes & well wishes!