I put this on SOS. I hope you don't mind me posting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catarina....why don't you post it in the lounge here, so we all can see it...I would LOVE to read it...and you know we would never critisize (spelling horribly wrong, I know) you.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catarina

i'm with Debby, i'm thinking the new Literature Lounge would
be a great place for it!!

i'd love to read some as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG...Deb as I recently told you about this new computer of mine...well, I didn't get my book from my old computer...that's no big deal, but my monitor won't hook up to it...I have a disk of it and I know the whole book was on it the other day because I sent a portion of it to Phil...I took note that it was the second chapter. However; I did see the first one at the time I pulled it up from the disk. I went to the disk today and I thought I'd send a different portion just to see what you thought and it's not there...I'm sick about it. I pray to GOD that it's safe and well in my old computer! I can't get it out soon enough. None of my monitors will allow me to see to navigate...I promise to post it as soon as possible.
Thanks for all of your support :angel2: I needed that!
Love,

askahomeopath

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, Catrina,
My first name is Alva.

Did you get to go to the http://www.poetry.com website?
You can put all of your poems up there, it is a really useful site to organize your work, and maybe later publish it. They even can do that for you.
I apologize for not answering you sooner, I am new to this thing, and don't know how to answer as the messages come in.
Also, I would like to know how to make those waving smilies, and cat pictures and like that. I find those things fun!!!
I am getting all these answers to threads messages, and I don't know what to do with them!!!
I think I am finally figuring them all out, tho, But if anyone has asked me anything, and I have not answered, please don't feel slighted! It is just a Computer Dummy unfamiliar with the ropes.

Alva

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Alva

Nice to meet you!
No worries sweetie
as we all get so busy and some have more time than others...

I haven't gone to the site you have mentioned; but I do promise I'll go. Let me help you real quick about the smilies..okay....just scroll up from here and you'll see a blue hyperlink "smilies" (turned on) click on that and you'll get a page where all the smilies on it. From there, you can choose which smilie you'd like to put in your posting.
See?
You'll be having fun in no time ...:laughing:

I'll keep you posted as to my visit to that site ....thanks again.

Love,

askahomeopath

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, Catarina!!!
I have been
trying to figure out how to do this.
Forgive me if I mess up!
It is great for me to make so many like minded friends!
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's day today!

Alva

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Alva!

I see you found them and had some fun...I can't decide on my favorite...there's too many but I'm thinking it's this guy
... My boyfriend loves him!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day too! I'm the Mommy for 6 beautiful babies =^..^= <<<those kind!

Love &

askahomeopath

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
Yes, I found them ! I guess I like
best. Cute!
You beat me!!
We have five, two black males, and three tortie and white females, gorgeous curls and ears!!! All for sale, too!
I'll try to get pics up this week.
Alva

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Alva...did you see the "Cat Pages" of the forum? This is so cool, cause you can have a homepage for your babies
I just thought I'd let ya know

Bring on the pics...I'd love to see them!

Love,

Status
Not open for further replies.