I normally don't do Holiday clothes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I need to find out from Rhonda how much fabric she needs to make a hat. She'll make them either out of fabric she already has, or fabric that is provided for her. I normally just wear the disposable webby/paper hats the the hospital supplies. I've never worn a fabric hat. I'd love to have one made from that fabric, though...it might make me a convert! The fabric hats are about the only way to express your individuality in the operating room. Everything else is hospital issue.
I found a pattern online for something similar to the banded ones (not the poofy ones)... I can make a couple, as I don't think they take up too much fabric. they're the close ones, that tie at the back... I've also come up with a poofy one... I think. i cut it out of muslin last night, but am trying to get Christmas stuff taken care of first... The poofy ones take more fabric (that darn circle, ya know), but I think I have it... we'll see. I'll assemble it either today or tomorrow and see... it'll also have ties in the back.

See, I'm ADD so I get bored with doing the same thing over and over and over........ so I like having a variety of things to make... this is just my natural curiosity taking over... (how simple can these things be to make?)

I read somewhere last night, while searching for patterns, that the fabric hats are THE way to show your 'colors' and it's a NO-NO for two people to have the same fabric hat at the same time... I thought that was hilarious...

Amanda