I never saw her do this before

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...and it was really adorable and made me feel special. Normally when I have cuddle sessions with Meish she will knead my chest or arm or belly and nuzzle her face into me... and its only me she does this to, not hub or any of our friends. So today after our cuddle time she went to nap on the sofa. I had recently put the clean clothes that need to be hung up on the sofa and she went right to my fleece sweater and started kneading it and nuzzling her nose into it!!! It was too cute!

I guess even a good washing doesn't get our personal smell out good enough that the cat can't smell it (but at least we people can't
)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love my kneading sessions with Dexter & Sadie. I feel so connected to them when they do it. I have gotten so that I need their kneading. It is as relaxing to me as it is to them. Aren't we lucky?

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when i got home after being away for a for a few days my side of the bed and pillow was covered in cat hair where they had been sleeping.

i guess they like me after all or were just taking advantage of the extra space!

mylilscout

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww, so cute. Ali that is such a great story!

I wish Scout would knead on me!!!

He only does it sometimes when I hold him and am in the apartment hallway talking to my neighbor - or if I have been away on a trip & it is a very light kneading motion... I sometimes wonder if it has to do with the fact he was a stray and was taken in at 5 or 6 weeks so he didnt have a lot (or probably proper) time to nurse and knead.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyLilScout

Awwww, so cute. Ali that is such a great story!

I wish Scout would knead on me!!!

He only does it sometimes when I hold him and am in the apartment hallway talking to my neighbor - or if I have been away on a trip & it is a very light kneading motion... I sometimes wonder if it has to do with the fact he was a stray and was taken in at 5 or 6 weeks so he didnt have a lot (or probably proper) time to nurse and knead.
I just wanted to say that I think your Scout is a gorgeous kitty. Lucky you and Lucky Scout.