I need you all to do something....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Hug your cats tonight. Tell them how special they are. Tell them how much you love them. Tell them that you will always do whatever you can do to give them a good life and that you will always do your best to take care of them. Let them know this. Tonight. Please. They need to know it. I need to know it. 

Thank you. 

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Great post, Pam! I will do so, and I hope everyone else will, also.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will do. It's almost snuggle time here. Ill give xtra hugs and kisses and of course I love you's.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a nice post, and great to do.  I'm pretty sure we tell them every day how much we love them so I just added to the love pile 

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight I am going to make a sandwich out of Bagel, Lox, and I. <3

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Be sure I have done this over and over again. Our fur kids need to be shown and told just like our people family. :lol3:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Hug your cats tonight. Tell them how special they are. Tell them how much you love them. Tell them that you will always do whatever you can do to give them a good life and that you will always do your best to take care of them. Let them know this. Tonight. Please. They need to know it. I need to know it. 

Thank you. 
I was just telling a friend this afternoon how much these newbies have unexpectedly brought to my life this year.  So now I'll tell them in person.  Is all okay with you and your tribe?  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I was just telling a friend this afternoon how much these newbies have unexpectedly brought to my life this year.  So now I'll tell them in person.  Is all okay with you and your tribe?  
Yes, my tribe is fine. Thank you, Betsy. Things happen, though, and it makes me realize just how fortunate many of our cats are. They have plenty of food and love, they have lots of cuddles, and they have us to care for them. All they really have to do is eat and sleep. Not all cats are that lucky. Not all cats have people who would do anything for them.  

I walked around last night and picked each one of my kids up, gave each one a hug and kiss and told them that I loved them. That I will do anything and everything I can to make sure they have a good life. And each one looked at me and said, "Yeah, whatever. Now leave me alone." And went back to doing what they were doing before I interrupted them. (And then Rick walked over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "And, you know, I love you.") 

Like all of us, I have the habit of picking up my kids, saying, "I love you" and putting them back down. Last night was more for me than it was for them, I think.

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does that make you Cream Cheese, pinkman?

I am the schmear that keeps the two together. 

Last night I had to flare up of hives and both cats kept me company - this morning I gave them an extra dashing of bonito flakes to their raw food to show my appreciation (along with pets!)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Yes, my tribe is fine. Thank you, Betsy. Things happen, though, and it makes me realize just how fortunate many of our cats are. They have plenty of food and love, they have lots of cuddles, and they have us to care for them. All they really have to do is eat and sleep. Not all cats are that lucky. Not all cats have people who would do anything for them.  

I walked around last night and picked each one of my kids up, gave each one a hug and kiss and told them that I loved them. That I will do anything and everything I can to make sure they have a good life. And each one looked at me and said, "Yeah, whatever. Now leave me alone." And went back to doing what they were doing before I interrupted them. (And then Rick walked over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "And, you know, I love you.") 

Like all of us, I have the habit of picking up my kids, saying, "I love you" and putting them back down. Last night was more for me than it was for them, I think.
Glad to hear all is well.  Thanks for the reminder to appreciate what we have.  

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
. Not all cats are that lucky. Not all cats have people who would do anything for them.  
Which breaks my heart to know. I am just glad to be surrounded by people here who treat their cats like family, like children.

:heart3: HUGGED, LOVED, SNUGGLED all of my babies last night too. It was a tough day as you well know. :hugs: :hugs: Thanks for this thread. :heart2:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always hug Bella through out the day and tell her how much I love her and will always feed her and take care of her too.  Thunder is hard to love ( but I do)  she won't let anyone hold her for a long time. But don't worry they both will get love ,food and a warm place to live.  

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love on my cats throughout the day when I'm  home and always remind them of how loved they are and how special each one is.  I especially tell Daisy that I will always come home for her and that I won't ever abandon her as I think she has some abandonment issues.  On the days I work, I make sure I love on each one in the early morning when I wake up and then again before I go to bed just so they know how much they are loved.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always tell Angel, Tony and Tippytoes how much I love them. They each get a kiss on the forehead every night before going to bed --- and I know they like it. Tippy always bends her head down for another kiss. Yes I love my 3 unconditionally and would do anything in the world for them. Too bad all the cats and dogs in this world can't get the love our babies do.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already do this on a regular basis too.
  I also sometimes tell him that I am so glad that he chose me to be his mommy, & that he is my biggest blessing!! (& he's the love of my life
),

(He'd probably say I'm a "smother mother." 

I love on him so much, but I can't help it, he's so cute!)