I need vibes for Chynna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet called to get more information from me.

Apparently she was loving all over him when he was on the phone
She's such a traitor!

Anyway, he's going to do a "mini panel" which is not as comprehensive as the initial ones we had done last year. But it is cheaper than if he did a few individual tests. So he will be evaluating her liver function, renal function, glucose, WBC and a couple other things. He also does feel it's prudent to have a repeat thyroid function test done because the last one was a year ago which in human years is many years for us.

They are also going to get a urine sample and if she does have a UTI he said that they have an injection that lasts 2 weeks, so I don't have to worry about pills

I miss her but I can go to work knowing that she's in good hands, and loving up the attention she's getting. Abby on the other hand....I think she's going to be lonely. I'll have to remember to leave the volume up on my answering machine and then call home and talk to her

blaise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

...I'll have to remember to leave the volume up on my answering machine and then call home and talk to her
Wouldn't it be fun to be able to watch her when that call comes in!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just read this! Sending HUGE vibes for Chynna, I hope the panels turn up soon, and she's ok