I need suggestions for picky cat

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They absolutely can. I was using a hairball treat that changed the form (smaller, harder tablet), but not the formula. So new processing. They wouldn't eat it. And it wasn't the texture: either way I broke it into quarters. They smelled it and wouldn't even try it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
They absolutely can. I was using a hairball treat that changed the form (smaller, harder tablet), but not the formula. So new processing. They wouldn't eat it. And it wasn't the texture: either way I broke it into quarters. They smelled it and wouldn't even try it.
I bet you mean vets best hairball relief aid

bonepicker

Top Cat
Purraise
She seems to like wellness and merrick. Once you wean them off dry food they seem agreeable to most decent foods.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She seems to like wellness and merrick. Once you wean them off dry food they seem agreeable to most decent foods.
Lilith will eat Wellness pouches. Only the pouches. Sophie will not eat either and both turned their noses up at Merrick Grammy's Pot Pie. I'm not buying any more Merrick because all the cans I checked in Petco had carrageenan on the label. That annoys me to no end. No higher end cat food should contain that stuff. 

I gave them both some Halo Spot's Stew to try and both hated it. Why are they calling it stew when it's got a very pate like consistency? 
  So we have officially broken up with Spot. 

Sophie's #1 favorite is the Soulistic Good Karma and the Harvest Sunrise with the pumpkin in it. She also loves the Pride by Instinct Lucky's Lamb and Rockstar's Rabbit

Lily's favorites are the Wellness and Natural Balance pouches and the Wellness Divine Duos. I guess pates are OK if there is something chunky topper on it. 

bonepicker

Top Cat
Purraise
Lilith will eat Wellness pouches. Only the pouches. Sophie will not eat either and both turned their noses up at Merrick Grammy's Pot Pie. I'm not buying any more Merrick because all the cans I checked in Petco had carrageenan on the label. That annoys me to no end. No higher end cat food should contain that stuff. 
I gave them both some Halo Spot's Stew to try and both hated it. Why are they calling it stew when it's got a very pate like consistency? :argh:   So we have officially broken up with Spot. :lol3:

Sophie's #1 favorite is the Soulistic Good Karma and the Harvest Sunrise with the pumpkin in it. She also loves the Pride by Instinct Lucky's Lamb and Rockstar's Rabbit

Lily's favorites are the Wellness and Natural Balance pouches and the Wellness Divine Duos. I guess pates are OK if there is something chunky topper on it. 
How funny mine would not touch wellness pouches they prefer pate and gravy but not lumps or chunks, They ate gravy and left wellness meat from pouches. I do have to cut up shreds in weruva Peking duck for them.