I need some URGENT vibes and prayers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again for the continued vibes and prayers.

I just wanted to update ya'll on how Fred is doing.

The past couple of days he's been back to his old self, whistling, talking and carrying on like nothing in the world is wrong. His breathing even seems better which dumbfounds me.....maybe all this board magic is working and the docs will look at me like I'm crazy when I get there!
(I can hope can't I?
)

Anyway, somethings working...he's doing much better. I told my vet that and he was even very surprised. Maybe it'll just go away.

Ya'll keep praying, apparently its working!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Thanks again for the continued vibes and prayers.

I just wanted to update ya'll on how Fred is doing.

The past couple of days he's been back to his old self, whistling, talking and carrying on like nothing in the world is wrong. His breathing even seems better which dumbfounds me.....maybe all this board magic is working and the docs will look at me like I'm crazy when I get there!
(I can hope can't I?
)

Anyway, somethings working...he's doing much better. I told my vet that and he was even very surprised. Maybe it'll just go away.

Ya'll keep praying, apparently its working!!
That is great to hear, and yes you can hope, and I hope that you get down there and the vets to think that you are bonkers

I will keep sending you prayers and hugs from Mississippi, please keep us posted on how you and Josh and Fred are doing.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you guys, tomorrow is the big day!

I'm leaving around 3:30 -4am in the morning and Fred's appointment is at 1:30.

Hope fully we'll get some good news!

I wanted to thank you all again for your vibes and prayers and ask you all to keep us in your thoughts tomorrow! I will have Josh update you guys when we find out something!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Well you guys, tomorrow is the big day!

I'm leaving around 3:30 -4am in the morning and Fred's appointment is at 1:30.

Hope fully we'll get some good news!

I wanted to thank you all again for your vibes and prayers and ask you all to keep us in your thoughts tomorrow! I will have Josh update you guys when we find out something!
Have a safe trip. for Fred!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey everyone this is josh,

Just wanted to say thank you for the support. Keysha called about an hour ago to let me know that Fred didn't make through the test. Dr. Tulley was trying to take it slow and figure out what it was. He told her this was so rare and that he had never seen anything like this. The doctor's assistant called Keysha and told her Fred went into a respiratory attack and they tried to save him by putting a tube down his throat to help, but it only helped for a few moments. Keysha will be bringing him home soon. I will miss Fred. ty all again for all of the support.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. You all are in my thoughts. I really am sorry.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry Fred didn't make it.
You guys did everything you could for him.
you all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh such a sad day this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so sorry to hear about Fred. I hadn't seen the update prior to your taking him for his appointment, and I was smiling through the tears I'd been crying for babyharley's Davidson - and then just more tears. Just know you did everything you could for Fred, and he not only had a great life, but was happy and singing up until the end.

I'm sure he's watching you and Keysha from across the bridge, singing to you, hoping to calm your pain.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Laurie

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hey everyone this is josh,

Just wanted to say thank you for the support. Keysha called about an hour ago to let me know that Fred didn't make through the test. Dr. Tulley was trying to take it slow and figure out what it was. He told her this was so rare and that he had never seen anything like this. The doctor's assistant called Keysha and told her Fred went into a respiratory attack and they tried to save him by putting a tube down his throat to help, but it only helped for a few moments. Keysha will be bringing him home soon. I will miss Fred. ty all again for all of the support.
Oh Josh, I am so sorry to hear this, I was truley hoping for the best outcome.

I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you and Keysha.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, poor Fred. It's probably no consolation at the moment, but it sounds as if he probably went quickly and wouldn't have felt fear or pain.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no... I know now that Davidson is showing Fred the ways of the Rainbow Bridge, playing together happily

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!!! We dont need anymore sadness here!!

I just knew Fred was gonna be ok

So sorry to hear of this. Pleas know I am going to be thinking of you guys.