I Need Some Help

Foreign Octopus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to make clear that I'm not asking for money right now.

My cat has had to have very expensive surgery this week to repair a perforated corneal ulcer with iris prolapse and I don't have the money to pay for it but the vet won't proceed with further treatment without it (I'm in a country where attitudes towards pets are a little unsettling).

I've created a GoFundMe account but I don't have any social media. I've never had it or wanted it, or needed it until now.

If some of you would be kind enough to share the link to my cat's GoFundMe page on your social media accounts I would be so eternally grateful. I'm really worried about my baby and I just don't know what else to do

Donate Online | Make Online Donations to People You Know!

Thank you all so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I've fixed your link to the gomedia

To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Foreign Octopus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for that. I wasn't sure what the problem was with the link but whatever you did fixed it. I really appreciate that.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Shared. My discretionary funds for the month are depleted, but I certainly shared your campaign!