I need some help please

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's quite possible that she is pregnant. You'll know in a couple more weeks.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would really urge you to act on spaying and neutering your cats after this. Like said, it's not healthy or fun. It doesn't rob them of anything, they are cats and they'll be much happier and healthier fixed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anouch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He just jumps on her and they'd roll on the floor together and they would run all over the house like they're in a race or something. I thought that's maybe because before mesho came kiara was the one given all the attention, so when he came she felt jealous .

anouch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I promise you that I'll think about it but it's gonna be a little hard anyways cause the vets here don't spay or neuter

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am in canada and Ii remember in the 80's when I was a child that alot of pet owners felt that cat should have one litter , and then be fixed kind of like how people choose to have 1 or 2 or 4 children rather than have a baby every year or two until nature stopped it. But having just had kittens in our house ( I was not upset by the labour and delivery but I gave birth at home with medication for pain myself) but it is alot of work and $$ even when momma cat does a great job and what will you do with them. We dearly love all 5 kittens but in year that is 2 more litters and 3 males ? 15 to 20 cats??? Then what?
What do other pet owners do?

anouch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Believe me I do understand don't worry .
They will be separated when my cousin comes back
And they're both indoor cats( they are scared to even go out the door that it gets so funny sometimes). The kittens that'll come will stay with me until they're old enough then I'll give some away, my family sure does love cats.

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A anouch I contacted a Vet hospital in Egypt it is a large chain called the British animal hospital they do hundreds of spays and neuters daily. I realizes it is a large country with many rural and urban areas but it is likely there are Vets in many places that provide this standard service,though I have no idea what is charged.
But the male kitten does look small to breed yet how old is he now.