I need some guidance...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty babies!! Oh, and for the cat tree.. I noticed that the ones you like are a bit pricey.. and wanted to mention these ones because.. if I were going to spend (or could afford to spend) that much on a cat tree.. I'd get the ones I think are really cool, which are made from natural wood.. let me see if I can find some pictures.

Here's one, although they don't list prices on the site.. http://www.furwoodforest.com/

Well, at the moment, that's the only one I can find... but I'll look again. I'm not sure when I'll be back online, but no later than tomorrow. Not suggesting that those ones are better or anything, I just personally think they're cool, and there are some that are even cooler, with tree "limbs" that they can lay on and it really looks more like a tree than a cat platform, if that makes any sense.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've also had female/female pairings that worked just fine, especially if they're together from kittenhood. male neutering is slightly less expensive than female spaying, tho.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerlord

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the cat tree suggestion, however they are more expansive and as far as I know they don't ship to Canada... too bad !

The woman told me it takes 4 weeks before you can see which color the babies will have, so I told her as long as I can get a seal point and a blue point regardless of the sex Ill be happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerlord

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can anyone suggest the best possible cat food for my kittens ??

I know supermarket stuff liek Wiskat is crap, and I want the best for my cats... Ive looked on nutrition forum and origen seemed to be liked a lot, is it suitable for kittens?

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure about the Orijen food, but I know that Evo is formulated for cats and kittens, and it's in the same genre as Orijen, so.. hopefully it is.

Let me look it up. Okay, and yes, I know you all paused there while I took the time to look it up.... Orijen is biologically (and nutritionally) appropriate for cats and kittens, or all life stages.